Routine Home Inspection Package (September through May)
Our routine home inspections can give you peace of mind. The inspection will include a checklist of items to be reviewed. We will notify you of any issues immediately following the inspection.
Our home inspection schedule will be as follows:
- Once per month from September thru November
- Two times per month from December thru February
- Once per month from March thru May
Outdoor Furniture Winterization
You can count on us to protect and maintain your outdoor furniture over the winter. We can clean and shrink wrap your furniture. Then set it back up in the Spring.
We’ll help prepare your home for the cold days of winter. Home winterization involves preparing a vacation home or rental home to be vacant for long periods of time. By taking the proper preventive steps in the Fall, homeowners can prevent serious damage while the house is empty over the winter.
We will purge the home’s plumbing system of water. This includes emptying the water heater, draining all of the piping, and filling the various fixtures with an anti-freeze solution. When completed, the house can now safely sit empty with no heat.
- Emergency inspections
- Pre storm to ensure property secure
- Post storm to assess potential damage
- Ad hoc at owner request
- Coordinate and/or schedule services with other contractors
- Vehicle start and drive services (subject to insurance approvals)
- Grocery Pick Up